News & Updates
Section: General News | 0 Replies
NIS has now introduced the ability to pay contributions online 24 x 7 using eZpay, a payment facilitator created by iPay in collaboration with the Government of Barbados.
Now, both Employers and Self-employed persons can submit their earnings electronically and make their payment online without having to visit the office or stand in a line.
Customers may make payments from any local bank account that they own and which they designate for such purpose. eZpay will allow your contribution payment to be made via a secure direct debit of the designated bank account.
• Convenient 24 x 7 access from anywhere in the world
• Fast and secure payment
• Once the payment is initiated on or before the 15th of the month, no penalties are incurred
• Notification of payment through an electronic receipt
• Retrieval of balance information about contributions via Internet
• Allows the NIS to ensure that employees’ contributions are paid and entered in a timely manner
• Use of direct debits result in significant cost savings in transaction fees when compared with the use of credit cards
Once you logon to the NIS portal, you can register to access eZpay.